2056-004: Talons BREAKING NEWS: BBA Commissioner Reportedly Behind Plot to Wrest Control of Tokyo Pearls from Talons GM!

GM: Sean Marko

Moderator: jiminyhopkins

jiminyhopkins
BBA GM

2056-004: Talons BREAKING NEWS: BBA Commissioner Reportedly Behind Plot to Wrest Control of Tokyo Pearls from Talons GM!

Post by jiminyhopkins » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:18 pm

Las Vegas, Nevada--

Pundits throughout the BBA were aghast today when scandal erupted from the Commissioner's Office.

According to a league whistleblower, the BBA Commissioner himself is responsible for last week's raid on the Tokyo Pearls headquarters, as well as the Talons GM's arrest and deportation from Japan. A screenshot, purportedly from the Commish's very own MacBook, was leaked online shortly after the insider's accusations became public. Plainly visible in the lower right corner is the icon for the very team that was forcibly vacated merely days earlier.

commish2.png

"I'm not surprised, to be honest," the Talons GM said from his rather 'cozy' temporary abode at the Los Angeles Homeland Security Office. "This league has been out to get me from the very beginning! Oh, it's not just age limits, roster minimums and shitty drafts. It goes all the way beck to the NACBA days when I raised suspicions about RF Theo Reckley's questionable origins!"

"He's had his eye on me ever since! And no, he wasn't satisfied with merely ripping me off in the Bugaloo Polinski deal. It's been a consistent pattern of persecution for decades! And now it's come to this, kicking me out of Tokyo and secretly running the team!!" The GM said.

"Oh and by the way, the Talons had the third most wins in Spring Training, so that was nice to see," he remarked.

Go talons!
GM, 2051, 2053, and 2058 JL WILDCARD Phoenix Talons (2029-??), BBA
CARETAKER GM, 2053 GBC CHAMPION Tokyo Pearls (2053 - 2058)
GM, THE GREATEST MINOR LEAGUE TEAM OF ALL TIME Toledo Liberty
Vic Caleca Team News Award Winner: 2051, 2054, 2057

trmmilwwi
BBA GM

Re: 2056-004: Talons BREAKING NEWS: BBA Commissioner Reportedly Behind Plot to Wrest Control of Tokyo Pearls from Talons

Post by trmmilwwi » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:04 am

Nice! Caught in the act he was.
trmmilwwi - GM San Antonio Outlaws
MBWBA Manager of the Year FL 2010, JL 2016, JL 2018

Trebro
BBA GM

Re: 2056-004: Talons BREAKING NEWS: BBA Commissioner Reportedly Behind Plot to Wrest Control of Tokyo Pearls from Talons

Post by Trebro » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:31 pm

bwahaha
Rob McMonigal
Yellow Springs Nine Sep 2052 - ????

London Monarchs Aug 2052 - Sep 2052

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Phoenix Talons”