Blazer Blog 1996.4

Co-GM: Bob Breum
Co-GM: Erik Breum

Moderators: breum, Bob Breum

scotto313

Blazer Blog 1996.4

Post by scotto313 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 pm

Montreal, ON – Baseball can be a cruel game! My Montreal Blazers are currently 19.5 games out of first place. While I had zero input in putting together this group of players, it still is painful to watch them play. Sure, life could be worse. As of today, I do not have cancer ravaging through my body (as far as I know) and I am sitting on my deck drinking Jim Beam Black, smoking an Oliva Maduro cigar and the weather is nice enough for my wife to be wearing a bikini at 7 PM. In short, life is all about perspective. Still, this team is atrocious! I wish I could enter the virtual locker room and start throwing chairs and tipping over the catering table. These overpaid/under performing Pre-Madonna athletes need a swift kick in the fake ass. :ffs:

Bolt is injured and has a reputation for being fragile, Rivera looks decent so far and Cramer is holding his own but nearly every other player looks like shit. Each time I get the notice of a sim, I have little to no interest in checking on the team. I have had more than my fair share of crappy seasons with OOTP but, I always found a reason to look forward to checking the sim. Maybe it was because I found some type of connection with the team. Not the case here. :bigbarf:

As if it isn’t bad enough that my major league team sucks donkey balls- my minor league system is ranked 18th out of 24. Hell, my top prospect is a 2.5 star first baseman named Kyle "I can't hit the long ball" Beshears.

Someone wake me when the draft starts so I can give a rats ass about someone in the organization. Meanwhile, I will continue to sleep sim through this shit fuck of a season. :banghead:

End of rant. :bag:

cramsey51
Ex-GM

Re: Blazer Blog 1996.4

Post by cramsey51 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:00 pm

If Beshears disgusts you that much, I will gladly take him off your hands :)
Chris Ramsey
MBBA - Buffalo Bison GM 1995-2001
580-554 overall record
1999 FL League Champs
1999 FL Manager of the Year

lynchy34
Ex-GM

Re: Blazer Blog 1996.4

Post by lynchy34 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 pm

cramsey51 wrote:If Beshears disgusts you that much, I will gladly take him off your hands :)
Seriously ... that's just another example of OOTP's flawed star system.
Frick League Champions - '95, '98, '00
Frick Midwest Champions - '98
General Manager of the Year - '98

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Montreal Blazers”