GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2059.03 - Wolves Sign Veteran SP

Post by CTBrewCrew » Sun May 05, 2024 10:25 am

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

**Madison Wolves Secure Veteran Pitcher Ramón González**

Madison, WI - December 17th, 2058 - The Madison Wolves are pleased to announce the signing of veteran starting pitcher Ramón González to a two-year contract. The 32-year-old brings a wealth of experience and talent to the Wolves' pitching rotation, further solidifying their roster for the upcoming seasons.

González, known for his durability and consistency on the mound, has amassed an impressive record throughout his career. With 106 wins and 98 losses, along with a 4.50 ERA, González has proven himself as a reliable and effective starting pitcher in the league.

"We are thrilled to welcome Ramón González to the Madison Wolves family," said General Manager Mike Simon. "His track record of success and his veteran presence will be invaluable assets to our pitching staff. Ramón's ability to eat innings and keep opposing hitters off balance will greatly benefit our team as we strive for postseason success."

Head Coach Will Myers expressed his excitement about adding González to the Wolves' pitching rotation. "Ramón González is a proven veteran who brings a wealth of experience and leadership to our team," said Myers. "His competitive spirit and work ethic will set a great example for our younger players and help us achieve our goals on the field."

González, speaking at the press conference, explained his decision to decline his option at Rocky Mountain and become a free agent. "I want to thank the Rocky Mountain organization for the opportunity they gave me, but I felt it was time for a new challenge," said González. "After considering my options, I believe that Madison provides the best opportunity for me to compete for a championship and contribute to a winning team."

With González joining the Wolves' pitching staff, Madison looks forward to a successful partnership and a competitive season ahead.

For media inquiries, please contact:
Hank.Venture@MadisonWolves.com
MediaReleations@MadisonWolves.com
(608) 867-5309

### About the Madison Wolves

The Madison Wolves are a professional baseball team known for their competitive spirit and dedication to excellence. They compete in the Brewster Baseball Association and have a strong legacy of success both on and off the field. The Wolves are committed to fostering a sense of community and providing their fans with thrilling baseball experiences.

BaseClogger
BBA GM

Re: 2059.03 - Wolves Sign Veteran SP

Post by BaseClogger » Sun May 05, 2024 10:44 am

Man, reliable is like last adjective I’d use for that guy.
San Fernando Bears GM since 2051

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

Post by CTBrewCrew » Mon May 06, 2024 3:16 pm

the tail is wagging the dog baby!!

RT60
BBA GM

Post by RT60 » Mon May 06, 2024 6:42 pm

I love this quote: "I believe that Madison provides the best opportunity for me to compete for a championship and contribute to a winning team."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”