2058.05 - Gertie on Jose Romero Signing

GM: Mike Simon

Moderator: CTBrewCrew

CTBrewCrew
GB: FL Heartland Division Director

2058.05 - Gertie on Jose Romero Signing

Post by CTBrewCrew » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:29 am

Well, blow me down and call me a tumbleweed, 'cause I've got some news that'll make your boots shake in their spurs! The Madison Wolves done gone and signed themselves a real fine catch in Jose Romero, and this ol' gal is just tickled pinker than a pig in a puddle.

Now, I ain't one to beat around the bush, so I'll just come right out and say it: Jose Romero's got a swing that could make the angels weep and a glove that's smoother than a spoonful of honey. And with them stats of his, well, let's just say I'd be more than happy to show him the ropes 'round these here parts.

You see, when a strappin' young fella like Jose comes to town, it's only right to give him a proper welcome. And ol' Gertie here knows just how to do it. Why, I'll bake him a pie so sweet it'll make his teeth ache, and I'll knit him a sweater so warm he'll feel like he's sittin' by the fire on a cold winter's night. And as for the rest, well, let's just say a lady never kisses and tells!

But mark my words, them Omaha Cyclones best watch their backs, 'cause with Jose Romero on our side, the Madison Wolves are gonna be tearin' up the field like a pack of hungry wolves on the prowl. So here's to you, Jose, and to a season filled with more home runs than you can shake a stick at!

Yours in baseball and bonhomie,
Gertie

BaseClogger
BBA GM

Re: 2058.05 - Gertie on Jose Romero Signing

Post by BaseClogger » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:30 am

This year's Jamie Angwin?
San Fernando Bears GM since 2051

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Madison Wolves”