Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Development Lab Showing Progress (2059.3)

GM: Ben Heuring

Moderator: lordtoffee

lordtoffee
BBA GM

Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Development Lab Showing Progress (2059.3)

Post by lordtoffee » Wed May 01, 2024 10:17 pm

One of the biggest questions that has been debated throughout the BBA is how exactly the BBA's new Development Lab philosophy is going to shake up the league. These new Development Labs are promising to transform the way that the league develops players, but what we don't know is who is going to figure out the right formula. Checking in with Brooklyn, team sources indicated that the Robins have found the lab to be going quite well, with newly re upped Emilio Morales Jr. confirming that he is going to go work on his defense in one of the courses that is being offered. The other 5 slots that the Robins have been used have been going generally well.

Of those 5, two are excelling, two are on track, and one is struggling. We recently caught up with Robins Chief Baseball Officer Ben Heuring after he returned from a trip to the Florida location of the Robins Development Labs. "I am feeling a lot better about this offseason, and taking a mandatory fun vacation to get my mind in a better shape by order of team management was much needed. And after coming here to see how our slots are going, I was very impressed with what I saw. Coming off the heels of us getting some FI bump in free agency combined with a Rule 5 draft that allows us to take a closer look at some pitchers, this offseason should give Robins fans something to look forward to as we take that step back forward."
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

BaseClogger
BBA GM

Re: Brooklyn State of Mind: Robins Development Lab Showing Progress (2059.3)

Post by BaseClogger » Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 pm

I wish the dev lab wasn't so secretive and it was possible to view results beyond the team news messages and we could see other teams' labs.
San Fernando Bears GM since 2051

RonCo
GB: JL Frontier Division Director

Post by RonCo » Wed May 01, 2024 10:40 pm

I've asked for that, and been told it would happen sometime. Alas, today is not sometime.
GM: Bikini Krill
Nothing Matters But the Pacific Pennant
Roster

lordtoffee
BBA GM

Post by lordtoffee » Wed May 01, 2024 10:59 pm

BaseClogger wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 pm
I wish the dev lab wasn't so secretive and it was possible to view results beyond the team news messages and we could see other teams' labs.
I think that the developers are going to add those features down the line. Something tells me next offseason is going to be smoother since there is some data for us to pour over.
Chief Baseball Officer- Brooklyn Robins

The Rebuilding Will Continue Until the Robins improve.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Brooklyn Robins”