2059.20 Jeffrey’s Blog-Aurelio’s Back!

GM: Nathan Garrison

Moderator: Krathan

Krathan
BBA GM

2059.20 Jeffrey’s Blog-Aurelio’s Back!

Post by Krathan » Sat May 04, 2024 12:08 am

Jeffrey’s.png
Hey guys! Jeffrey here and I’ve got to say…aim thrilled with that my boy Aurelio Dieguez is back! I loved watching that guy play the last time he was here. Yeah, I know he’s not a superstar, but he plays hard. All. The. Time.

He runs well. He plays good defense. He’s a leader, guys. He’s going to really be a great guy to have in the clubhouse. I know he’s not going to play everyday but I’m excited to see what he can do for the team this go round.

Another thing I’m thinking about is SPRING TRAINING BABY! We get to watch games guys! Now, I’m not going to be at any of the Spring games but I’ll be watching every pitch from home getting ready for the opening day game against Montreal. We ended last year with a disappointing game against them and get to open this year looking for some revenge.

Players I’m watching in Soring Training:

1. Jaquot Natta. He can hit. He can pitch. Can he do enough to end up in the big leagues this year? I don’t know but I’m excited to find out.

2. Lawrence Stewart. He’s been good in the minors. Can he play his way into the starting catcher role? I’m looking forward to seeing how he looks out there.

3. Jim Fleming. He was so good after we traded for him. I can’t way to see him in a Charlotte uniform all season. And I heard he worked on his cutter this off-season and hia stuff is even better because of it.

4. Robert Menzies. Mr. Charlotte Baseball, really. But he’s been getting a little old and breaking down too much. I want to see how he looks out there. Is he going to be able to play short or do they need to move him somewhere less demanding to try to keep him healthy. I just want to see him have a great year.

That’s it for now. Let’s all enjoy Spring Training and then I get to start my season long journey! Can’t wait!
Krathan (Nathan)
Cairo Pharaos GM 2055 (2055 GBC Champion)
Charlotte Cougars/Flyers GM Sept. 2055-??? (2058 JL Wildcard)

Return to “Charlotte Flyers”